Thanks for your interest in guest blogging on Let's Talk Fashion! We are continuously looking for fun and upbeat fashion bloggers that can provide well-written, unique posts from a variety of standpoints.
Being a guest blogger comes with awesome perks like: guaranteed exposure for your work, exclusive 50-75% off discounts, and incredible experience.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit Let's Talk Fashion readers, it is likely to be published.
- Posts must be original content.
- Posts must not be published anywhere else.
- Please limit your post to 1,000 words or less.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
You will be notified via email once your post is published.
Topics of Interest:
- Major Sales
- Retailer News
- Fashion Faux Pas from Celebrities
- Trending Looks
- Seasonal Styles
- Beauty Hacks
- Beauty Reviews
Also, make sure you are available for contributing to comments once your post has been published. You’ll have to wait for me to approve all comments, but when I do, you just hit “reply” on the comments you want to respond to. (I’d prefer it if you responded to everyone!)
How To Submit a Guest Post:
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please email your proposed post to email@example.com with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
In your email, please include the following:
- Your full name
- The URL of your blog or website (if applicable)
- Your post title
- The body of your post (please do not send it as an attachment, please post in the body of the e-mail).
- Attach 1-2 relevant images to the e-mail separately. Do not include the images in your post.
All guest blog posts will be shared on The Pink Room Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest accounts. Feel free to share your work on your social media accounts.